Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I'm starting to think the Nomar trade might work out all right. This season, I'm reading that he wasn't going to play, and wasn't happy. Next season, with an infield of Youkilis, Cabrera, Someone-at-Second, and Mientkiewicz, with Ortiz DH'ing. That looks pretty good to me. Pokey Reese is a fantastic utility player. Not too bad.


Now if Larry Luccino can stop his stupid sniping (it's detailed in the Globe). I'm really starting to think Luccino's an idiot. Don't snipe at Nomar. Wish him well. Say he's terrific. Never, never badmouth a guy. That's the Dan Duquette way of thinking. He was yapping in the offseason too. I don't know exactly what is entailed by being CEO of the Sox, but it seems to me that there's no reason he couldn't do his job and keep his damn mouth shut too.


And yes, I'm very proud of my hotlinking skillz.

No comments: